Patients recovering from various types of surgery may benefit from Physical Therapy to restore movement and function.
The Physical Therapists at Advanced Physical Therapy Solutions treat patients post-operatively from the following surgeries:
- Joint Replacement Surgery for the hip, knee, shoulder or ankle
- ACL Reconstruction, Rotator Cuff Repairs
- Spinal surgery including laminectomy, discectomy and cervical or lumbar fusions
- Breast cancer reconstruction surgery
- Brain surgery for removal of tumors
- Open heart surgery
- Pacemaker implantation
- Transplant surgeries
- Carpal Tunnel Release
Our Physical Therapists will work with you and your physician to help you regain your strength and independence.